If you filled out the form, you are in (as long as you buy your fabric and pay shipping & handling). :)
It is time to sign up for the Cotton + Steel swap!
(Note: Just filling out your form doesn't guarantee anything - I will be in contact to finalize things, and I'll close form when we're full)
This is your registration link here.
How the swap works:
1) Fill out your registration form. I will close it when slots are filled.
2) Buy your fabric from our sponsoring shop, Intrepid Thread. (you are not buying a specific print -- all prints will be covered from her. To participate in this swap, you must pre-order through Intrepid Thread)
*I will provide Julie with a shipping list; only people who are registered for the swap will receive fabric from this listing.
3) Send your shipping & handling payment.
4) US people: Get your fabric and cut it and send it back to Tracey Jacobsen (address will be provided of course).
5) Int'l people: Wait patiently and smile.
6) Receive your Cotton + Steel layer cake!
Terms of this swap:
- Pre-order 5 yards of a single Cotton + Steel quilting cotton print from our sponsoring shop Intrepid Thread. Her price (link below) includes a 10% discount and shipping in the price. She is reserving 5 yards of each print so that all of them will be covered. I will try to give you one of your top 3 picks, but it might not happen -- first come, first served!
Cut your fabric in to 68 squares, 10" x 10". Mail them to Tracey within 2 weeks of receiving them (dates will be announced when the shipment comes in). Pay Tracey $12 shipping & handling through paypal, check, or cash. You will not receive any fabric back until shipping & handling have been paid. Shipping will be via priority flat-rate padded envelope.
Pre-order your fabric and it will be shipped to Tracey Jacobsen to cut. Pay Tracey $30.00 for cutting + shipping & handling back to you via Priority flat-rate padded envelope.
Other International friends:
Pre-order your fabric and have it shipped to Tracey Jacobsen to cut. Pay Tracey $33.00 to cover cutting + shipping & handling back to you via Priority flat-rate padded envelope.
Everyone promises to play nice and keep in communication with Tracey if there is a need to. You also promise not to post anything rude about traceyjay quilts or Intrepid Thread if there is an issue, but let them know and trust that we will work it out together.
Disclaimer from traceyjay: My home is smoke-free; however, I do have one dog. I will vacuum before I sort all the piles, but be aware that a stray hair may find its way to you. My plan is to have everything shipped back to you within 1-2 weeks of receiving all the fabric. In order to maintain consistency, I will not do any sorting until I have received all 68 prints, and plan to make all the piles in one sitting.
You must order through Intrepid Thread for this swap.
You can send the money to me through paypal via the "send money" link.
I will post here when we reach 68 people!
I hope I've covered everything! :)